Even in these unprecedented times, our lives must continue. At RAB, we are committed to doing so responsibly, with a preponderance of caution. We follow CDC guidelines and will continue to update our policies as the situation develops.
Please see our current protocols below:
- Upon each student's arrival, RAB staff will take their temperature with a non touch thermometer.
- There is a touchless hand sanitizing station at the entrance and at the studio exits. Dancers are required to use upon arrival and in between classes.
- In order to minimize foot traffic inside of the studio, we ask parents to have students use the restroom before leaving their home. Parents, while wearing a mask, may walk their child inside the building 5-10 minutes before their scheduled class. If necessary, students may use the school's restroom then. Once students are in class, parents are welcome to wait in our spacious lobby at a "social distance" or in any of the chairs we have placed outside the front entrance for your convenience. If you do not wish to wait at the studio, we are a 5 minute drive from Chesterfield Towne Center, Starbucks, Panera, and many other attractions.
- Dancers will wear masks at all times. All RAB staff will be wearing a mask, and anyone entering the building is required to wear a mask.
- RAB staff will clean high touch surfaces in between classes.
- As of now, our water fountains are not to be used. Please have your child bring a water bottle.
Additionally, all parents and dancers must agree to the following guidelines below before attending class:
- If a dancer experiences COVID symptoms, they cannot return to class until they test negative for COVID 19 or it has been 14 days from the onset of symptoms, and they have been fever free for 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medications
- If a dancer tests positive for COVID 19 they may not return to the studio until it has been 14 days since the onset of symptoms and they have been fever free without the use of fever reducing medication for 72 hours.
- If a dancer has been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, they may not return to in person classes until they have tested negative for COVID-19 5 days after their last contact or it has been 14 days since they were exposed.
- All parents will be sent these guidelines upon enrollment and must agree to them in writing 2 weeks before their child begins classes.